Friday, December 3, 2010

Presented with Insight

Day one of presenting has gone by and I must say that I am so relieved that it is finally over! I hate public speaking so getting up there was really hard for me to do. When I first heard what the topic was going to be, I thought it was going to be boring because all of us would stand up there and retell the story of Henderson over and over and over and over again! but to the contrary! We all had different takes and different tangents and it was the complete opposite of what I thought it was going to be. I thought that one book would narrow our possibilities but like Dustin (I think it was Dustin) said, this one book gave us endless possibilities.I was amazed at all the different things that fellow classmates came up with! and then while they were presenting I was making new connections and realizing different mythological ties that I hadn't thought of before. It was so eye-opening and interesting! I'm definitely glad that we were forced to do this for the class and can't wait for days 2 and 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List