Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dream

The last few nights I have been unable to remember most of my dreams :( but there is one that is a little more vivid than the others. It's about a boy...but this boy is a kid who was a few years younger than me in high school. He was good friends with my ex actually and I have never really spoken to him ever. So anyways this dream. We are at a building, maybe it's a church, I cannot remember. but it's me, him, and one of my best friends this little asian chick named Breckyn. All three of us are laughing and having this awesome time, rolling around and wrestling on the ground (where this boy and I are flirting quite a bit while falling all over each other). Then it starts thundering so we run outside and climb up the tree to our fort. and it's like "Swiss Family Robinson" style like totally huge and totally awesome. So we're just running around up there when the cockroaches come out due to the rain. and they are everywhere! and totally disgusting. So I hop in my car to drive away but I come to a T in the road and it's blocked off by a flash flood! So I reverse the car and run out back into the rain to hang out with this super cutie of a boy and my bestie.
Random I know. So maybe I'll get a better one tonight that I can actually remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List